Friday, May 29, 2009

Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome to the Avery County lawns and gardens website. I hope that this will be a good resource site for those that are interested in gardens, lawns, and landscapes in the High County of North Carolina. I suppose an introduction is appropriate at this time.
My name is Adam Keener, I am a native to Avery County, graduate of Berea College which is located in Ky, married to a wonderful woman, Becky, father of one child, a wonderful and beautiful girl Callie Jo, working in my "dream job" as an Extension Agent in my hometown, working on getting a Masters degree from NCSU, and running a small farm of about 90 acres, 30+ acres are pasture, about 1/2 acre of gardens, horses, cattle, and chickens to round it out.
I hope that this little project will assist people with concerns and questions that they may have about general gardening, lawn care, and landscaping issues. I will try to update regularly, and address questions that I receive at the office or while I'm out and about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Counter