Friday, March 12, 2010

Been a Long Time, and A Long Winter

I know it has been some time since my last post. I want to apologize for the long absence. I would like to get started back up and will do my best to keep regular updates coming. I know that you, the readers, are wanting information and looking forward to getting news on a regular basis.
Speaking of long times.....Is it just me or has this been a long winter? We have seen more cold weather, and snow this year than we have in a very long time. With the ground being covered in snow and frozen for so long, I do hope that we will see a reduced number of insect problems during this next growing season. Today marked the first day since December 17, 2009 that I could see my entire front yard with zero snow on it! WOW.
So, now that we have seen a few days of warm weather I am more than ready for spring. I do, however, fear that we are not completely in the clear just yet. I know that we are chewing at the bit, when it comes to thinking of spring, and planting or gardening but I want to remind you all to be patient. I will not be long now until spring finally arrives. It is time to start planning, but not much else. I hope this finds you all well, safe, sound, and warm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Counter